Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm A Consumer Whore!

- And How!

(+10 internetz for reference).

I put ads on my feeds. For the record, any income I earn will be used to get me to the NOVA. This and the army project are officially the only sources of revenue I've gotten the green light to use for such an outlandish and non-necessary endeavor as travelling ALL the way across the country to play with little plastic men.

I am somewhat terrified by the idea of trying to paint an entire army and then sell it. But if it gets me a trip to D.C., it will be worth it.

For the record, I'm sure that the ads will, over the course of the next eight months, cover approximately half of one of my meals. *shrug* every little bit helps, right?

*Edit* Seriously, if it becomes obnoxious, I will turn it off. Please let me know. I just really, really, really, want to go to the NOVA. Lol.