Friday, January 21, 2011

Conquest Seattle - Live Updates

There's a lot of internet access around here, and I THINK I've figured out how to post from my phone. We'll see.

Anyways, we are checked in, took a walk through the gaming hall (spacious and well ventilated... whew!) and I just finished a brief stint in the Doubletree's Business center doing some last minute printing.

Yes, I know, procrastination, yadda yadda.

Anyways, I'm here with my buddies Chappy and Wes. Wes is bringing a gorgeously painted Necrons army... and Chappy's army is a surprise. He gets his own article once we're done here. Lol.

Anyways, I'm pretty stoked but I'm starting to come down from my nervousness a bit. I've got all my models, all my templates, my dice, my tape, a tray, my FAQs, my lists... I'm ready.

I will just be putting any other updates into the comments below because it's really easy to respond to my own comments on my Blackberry. Intense Debate ftw.