Friday, February 11, 2011

Stiffneck Studios IG Project - Shipment Arrived!


Oh boy. I've got my work cut out for me. I'm still waiting on six more Chimeras...
I have to admit, I'm pretty excited to get all this put together and get my first game with Guard under my belt. I need to decide on a paint scheme. I'm hoping that the color wheel gurus over at the back 40k might give me a hand with that... something that catches the eye and brings the army together nicely.

For those not following along, I have been presented with a rather unique opportunity - write a list, any army, anything I want. Build the army, paint the army, then Stiffneck Studios will sell it. 

If all goes as planned, the army plus the ad revenue from the blog should pay my way to the NOVA Open in August. 

That's the plan anyways. Wish me luck!