Saturday, March 19, 2011

Weekend Update - Nids, Terrain and... biking?

 
Ok, I'm going to start with a minor rant.

Who. The fuck. Designed the Tyrant Guard?

This model, is completely impossible to assemble. The legs don't line up with the body. It's just a mess.

Anyways...  making some progress on painting, but trying to get those freaking Tyrant Guard assembled really has been slowing me down.

I have a lot of painting to complete before next Saturday.

I also picked up some terrain down at the FLGS. It's the Gothic City Ruins 1 kit from Pegasus Hobbies.

Rather than take a bunch of photos, etc. I'll just link to this nice review of the set.


I'm looking forward to getting this set on the table along with some other terrain and get some games at home. If all goes to plan I will get a semi-regular beer and games night without having to drive into town and spend the whole night away from the family. A nice balance.

Speaking of balance, I got a nice few hours of biking in today. It's easy to slip into a sedentary lifestyle between a desk job and a hobby like 40k. I've let myself get out of shape these last few years, and I'm going to try and correct that.

SinSynn sent me Part II of his dual Tyrant list critique. I'll be posting it up in the next day or two.