Monday, April 11, 2011

Swarmlord 2k Test List

Copyright Games Workshop, No challenge intended.

I'm going to clearly say "test list" every time I post anything now, lest I be yelled at by SinSynn. ;D

Where IS SinSynn, anyways? I expected him to be all over his post... strangely absent. Anyways.

I'm not going to have time to put together the batrep tonight, so to whet your appetites I'll post the list I ran.

Swarmlord
Tyrant Guard x 2, Lashwhips x 2
Prime, Lashwhip/Bonesword, Regeneration


Hive Guard x 2
Hive Guard x 2
Deathleaper

Tervigon, Catalyst, Adrenal Glands, Toxin Sacs, Regeneration
Termagants x 10
Genestealers x 10, Toxin Sacs
Genestealers x 10, Toxin Sacs

Tyrannofex, Rupture Cannon, Dessicator Swarm, Cluster Spines
Tyrannofex, Rupture Cannon, Dessicator Swarm, Cluster Spines

I had a lot of elements in this list that I was trying for the first time. I think its got promise, but I know I didn't use a few things to my full advantage. Really fun game though. More to come.