Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hobby Day Today

Working on finishing up all the building steps on my Grey Knights. Quite fun. I'll try and post up pictures later. I know I have enough "wings" to build at least eight of the Interceptors, and I need to scrounge for two sets I think. I built all of the "Psycannons" for both Power Armor and Terminator Armor. I need to build 4 halberds (2 Power Armor, 2 Terminator size).

I'm going to hit up the hobby shop and get some trees for the table and some rattle cans for the Guard army too.

Quite fun actually. Also cleaning up around the house and cooking good healthy meals. Feeling good. After the first withdrawals from sugar and refined carbs, eating healthy is like being on a drug. The sunshine helps too.

All in all, a great day for us. Hope everything is going well for all you germs as well!