Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hitting a Roadblock - Need Help


Ok, so I've been pretty down and out the last few days. I got really hammered by this illness and I just feel like crap. I have been puttering around with some painting. I guess it says something that I find it easier to paint than to blog.

Blogging's tough, yo.

Anyways, I have really been struggling to finish up my 13th Company Space Wolves army.

I need to make two Stone Circles that have the approximate dimensions and Line of Sight blocking capabilities as a Drop Pod.

I have made a base out of Masonite in the same dimensions as the base of the Drop Pod.

So far, so good.

But now I'm trying to figure out how to build the freaking stone pillars, and I keep drawing a blank. I need some material that I can carve into the shapes I need, that I can make look like stone, and that I can carve runes into. I also need it to be tough enough to hold up to game play.

Also, what is the best bitz ordering service for the U.S.? I need two more metal Hive Tyrant Swords to complete my Swarmlord/Hive Tyrant magnetized conversion of awesome.

Bear with me guys. I'm trying to get back into the flow but it's tough when I feel like 10 pounds of crap in a 5 pound sack.