Friday, January 14, 2011

FAQs Updated Again: BT and Dark Angels Get Needed Facelift

Kirby picked up on the fact that GW has updated their FAQs again.

This is great. Really, fantastically, awesomely, great.

Increasingly, GW seems to be showing that they care about the state of the game, clear rules and even (gasp!) balance.

What struck me as really exciting (if tremendously overdue) is the fact that Black Templar and Dark Angels received erratas to bring them in-line with 5th edition. I can't wait to go through those in detail. This might provide some fresh options for list building. In particular I am wondering if I can take a look at running my Space Marines "counts as" Dark Angels successors as ACTUAL (gasp! again!) Dark Angels. We'll see.

Anyways, I'll let you know if I find any hidden gems in there.

The most important point is that times, they be a changin'. And they is changin' for the bettah.