Sunday, August 21, 2011

Recovering From the Weekend, Building Wolf Scouts

Busy weekend, but I'm back home. I'm debating whether engaging further on Frontline Gamer's points is going to lead to bad feelings or increased understanding. I feel like SinSynn and my long-running debate actually made us better buds. But Frontline seems to have a bit of a different personality. Perhaps he can say more as to whether he wants to hear me more fully explain my points or just move on (we've followed each other's blogs, so we may have other topics to discuss in the future).

In other news, I have assembled my third Wolf Scout squad. I like the way the squad turned out, it looks very dynamic with some good poses.


I am also stripping two Land Speeders so I can repaint them to match my Wolves. I'm abandoning my theme a bit but I would like to try them in the army. I think that two of them will bring the capability I'm looking for.

I'm going to be working on my list a bit over the next two weeks, but now that I have a third squad of Scouts they are definitely going to TSHFT with me. Three Wolf Scout units is just too cool to pass up. I'm going to see if I can play around with getting all three Wolf Scout units, two Speeders and my Rune Priest in. It's doable if I cut back on the Longfangs just a touch. I'll play around with them a bit.

Anyways, I'm on vacation so I should have some time to finish up my Loganwing guide, get some painting and gaming in, and then of course head up the The Seattle Heart of Fire Tournament two weeks from now.