Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Playing Catch-up

Got pretty damned sick as a result of my travels. Apparently I have been sick for 3 months now, and every time I get "better" it's just going into recession or something, and then it comes back again.

Anyways, the doctor found fluid in my lungs and had me do a chest x-ray and I'm on a TWENTY day anti-biotics regimen now. Blech.

Anyways, I'm REALLY behind on emails, and for that I apologize. There are quite a few people who have written asking for list advice, running a tourney advice, and a few other things. Since I'm out sick, I might be able to get to some of that stuff soon.

I am working on writing up my batrep from last week. It's tough because my memories have faded a bit, but I will do my best and then Euclid can correct any errors I make.

Thanks for your patience. And a big happy Birthday to SinSynn.

Glad to have you around, ya lug.