Sunday, January 29, 2012

Just so... tired...

So much going on. First we had the Storm of the Century here in Washington (literally, the once in a hundred year snowstorm), during which I had to take my family to shelter with my parents, then catching up on all the work that needs doing (this is the busiest time of the quarter for me, the three weeks after the end of the fiscal quarter), then also dealing with grad school.

And so it goes.

I was planning on my "big return" to 40k with a doubles tourney coming up next Saturday, but alas my wife has vetoed that in favor of her needing a day off from the kids. Which is fine, but no 40k for me for a while. I do have a Twilight Imperium date set up with some buds next Sunday, so we'll see what comes of that.

Working on my candidacy paper for grad school too. Just... a lot going on.

Anyways, I'm still out here. Somewhere.