Friday, August 5, 2011

Painting Death Korps of Krieg

Painting up a few models for a buddy. What cool models!

I've put off painting them up for like a month and a half (for good reasons, but still), but now I'm sorry I did. These are such pretty pieces of resin, and they are a lot of fun to paint.


It makes me realize, for as much shit as I give GW for their prices, their rule balance, the speed of their codex updates, etc... gosh that company makes some pretty models.

Yes, I am aware that technically Forge World is not Games Workshop. Blah blah blah.

Anyways, just watched 'The Eagle' with the wife unit. It was a really good flick! I am such a sucker for Roman pieces and Celtic pieces. Getting a "two-fer" is just a beautiful thing.

I also highly recommend Valhalla Rising. Especially if you are painting a Chaos Marauders army. Lots of inspiration in there.

Anyways, talk at ya all later.